The YETI Camino Carryall is the ultimate tote bag for outdoor adventures. Durable, practical and portable, they’re available in three sizes and a selection of fantastic colours.
Camino Carryall bags are tough inside and out, made from an easy-to-clean waterproof puncture-resistant material that’s sure to keep your valuables protected and dry. Whether you throw the Camino over your shoulder or pick it up by the CrossBar Handles, it’s our go-to bag for day-to-day use.
The baby of the bunch, this is the smallest of YETI’s of Camino bags. With external dimensions of 18cm x 33cm x 38cm, it’s about the size of a spacious handbag yet with all of the Carryalls legendary toughness. Both durable and portable, the Camino 20 is the perfect everyday carryall bag for life’s little adventures. Great for your gym kit, walking boots, daily shop or swim gear, it’s our preferred choice for on-the-go use.
Great for: Trips to the shop, the gym, and low key solo adventures
The 35 sits in the middle of the Camino range. Not too big and not too small, it has external dimensions measuring 46cm x 37.8cm x 25.1cm. In our opinion, the Camino 35 is the ultimate beach bag - durable, waterproof, and just the right size for your towels, swimmers and snacks. It’s just as practical for slightly larger food shops or an overnight camping trip.
Great for: Couples hitting the beach or heading out on the water.
The ‘Big Daddy’ of the Carryall range, the Camino 50 measures in at 24cm x 56cm x 30.5cm with a big haul capacity of 50 litres. We use the 50 when we are all hitting the beach and it will comfortably carry towels and wetsuits for all four family members. It’s brilliant to be able to put everything in one bag rather than carrying multiple bags. And as with all the other Caminos, it’s super hard-wearing with good sturdy straps - so it can handle whatever gear you want to throw in it!
Great for: Family beach days, hauling wetsuits, fishing gear or climbing equipment.
10 reasons to we think Camino Carryalls are worth the investment
1. Interior dividers – to help you organise your stash, making it super easy to find those things that usually end up buried. You can pop water bottles down the side, or stick your wet gear in one of the sections, keeping your clothes nice and dry. No more aimless rummaging around!
2. Waterproof – toss them in the hull of your dinghy or RIB, safe in the knowledge they’re not going to get a soggy bottom. Just remember, they have an open-top design, so they’re not fully waterproof like the Panga bags but still, a Carryall is perfect for throwing down on wet sand and muddy fields.
3. Seriously easy to clean – simply hose it off, inside and out, or just wipe them down at the end of the day, and you’re ready for your next adventure.
4. Durability and strength – the puncture-resistant material means they are almost indestructible. Throw your Camino around, fill it with heavy items - you’ll never get tears, holes or broken straps.
5. Super strong straps and crossbar – offering two ways to carry. The straps are thick, strong and comfortable for over-the-shoulder carrying while the crossbar allows them to be carried by hand, too.
6. Zipped pockets - you'll always know your keys, wallet and bottle opener are safe, dry and easy to find!
7. They stand upright – the moulded base and wide mouth opening mean that Caminos always stay upright. It sounds like nothing, but having a bag that doesn't topple over is super-convenient when you pop it down to reach inside for your gear and the contents don't spill out on the wet floor.
9. Use them as a changing mat – if you’re out on a particularly gnarly adventure with rough ground underfoot, just step inside your Camino (this works especially well with the 50). The strong, waterproof base means you can stand in it whilst you peel off your wetsuit, keeping your feet nice and clean!
10. They look awesome – available in a selection of beautiful colours, the Camino just looks like a great piece of kit. We love that it’s as at home on the beach as it is in a smart restaurant. You can take it anywhere!